Unfortunately, we can't possibly know where the post office placed your packaged however the good thing is that your tracking shows scans and updates. The presence of scans and updates on your tracking number means a physical package was in route to you. Most times the postal carrier will leave the package in 1 of several places:
1. Front office of a condo or apartment complex
2. A parcel locker located within your apartment complex
3. A parcel locker located at the local post office
4. Delivered to wrong address
5. Behind the desk at a post office
...worst case scenario the package was stolen. If your package was stolen you must contact us to start a claim with the post office or you can do it yourself at FILE A CLAIM.
*In rare cases there are no scans or updates. If this happens reach out to us immediately, there could be a possible oversight.